Author Topic: SUMMER BEER  (Read 5207 times)

Offline OconeeOrange

• Double Secret Probation!
  • South Carolina RedNeck
    • YardCrap
SUMMER BEER
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »
Noble Pils from Samuel Adams is out.
This is an excellent Summer Beer, but will all be gone by Summer.

Stock up.
Fresh beer is best, but pasteurized, bottled beer will easily keep for a year, and what the hell, it might improve unless you are some picky "nancy" guy.

Offline e_just

Re: SUMMER BEER
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
 I see I'm not the only one who went to the beer distributor today :D I was eying up the Sierra Nevada - Glissade but ended up going with my old faithful (Great Lakes Variety Pack)
I must try that Sam Adams beer you are referring to.
Pioneer SA-9100 TX-9100 SA 5200 CT F7272 HPM-100, KLH 5, 6, 17,  Marantz 1060, Technics 1100A, 1200m3d, Thorens TD111, Goldring GR1

Offline OconeeOrange

• South Carolina RedNeck
    • YardCrap
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
I see I'm not the only one who went to the beer distributor today :D I was eying up the Sierra Nevada - Glissade but ended up going with my old faithful (Great Lakes Variety Pack)
I must try that Sam Adams beer you are referring to.

Yea, that is another one that is hard to find most times, just popped a top on one of those.  Sierra Nevada is and has been a leader as to real beer.  I am not too big on Winter beers and choose that for the snow days.

Offline OconeeOrange

• South Carolina RedNeck
    • YardCrap
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
went shopping yesterday and picked up some Warsteiner.  The choices are not so much back here in the woods.  I ran across Samuel Adams new 48 IPA.  I am a hop head.  This is OK and better than their last attempt at an IPA.  It still lacks the aroma of some of the craft brewed IPAs thought.
My verdict is that the world is a much better place with this IPA added.