Author Topic: Funny stuff  (Read 101009 times)

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Funny stuff
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
Right in the middle of lovemaking, the husband dies of a heart attack. As the funeral arrangements are being made, the mortician informs the widow that he cannot get rid of her dead husband's rigor mortis hard-on which is sticking straight up in the air and if they don't do something, it will look odd in the coffin at the funeral.

The widow tells the guy to cut it off and stick it up her dear departed's behind. The mortician can't believe his ears but the widow is adamant, so he does it. During the funeral, friends and relatives of the dead man were concerned to see a tear in the corner of his eye, but the widow assured them that there was no cause to be alarmed.

Just before the casket is closed, the widow leans in and whispers in the dead man's ear, "It HURTS, doesn't it?"
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #301 on: February 09, 2016, 07:26:02 AM »
A couple was celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. For the entire time they had been married, the wife had kept a safe which the husband had never been allowed to look into. He asked her if, since they had been married so long, he could see what she had been keeping all these years. She said OK and opened the safe. In it were a pile of money totalling $10,000 and three chicken eggs. He asked her, "What are the eggs doing in there?" She said,"Well, I have to admit that I haven't been completely faithful to you. Whenever I strayed, I put an egg in the safe." He thought about it and said, "Well, I guess I can't be too upset about three eggs. But where did all the money come from?" She replied, "Every time I got a dozen, I sold them."

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2016, 06:19:14 AM »
While she was 'flying' down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, 'What's your hurry?'

To which she replied, 'I'm late for work.'

'Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'what do you do?'

'I'm a rectum stretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered, 'A what? A rectum stretcher?
 And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide.'

'And just what the heck do you do with a 6 foot butthole? ' he asked.
 'You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge...'

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2016, 12:55:46 PM »
Want to surprise your girlfriend this Valentine's day?.....Tell her about your wife!!!!!

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2016, 07:16:57 AM »
Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.
 "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".
 "Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
 "That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda."
 There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."
 "Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
 "I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.
 Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
 "It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."
 "Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"
 "Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to take a piss."

Offline geoffr

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2016, 08:30:00 AM »
Remember when you were a kid and would ring doorbells and run? Well UPS is hiring.
Living room: Fisher 400, Thorens TD124, Arcam CD, Klipsch Heresy
Home office: Scott 222c or Fisher KX-200, Thorens TD124, Marantz CD + Peachtree DAC, Omega 3T desktop speakers and Deep Hemp sub
Basement: Rogue Cronus, Meadowlark Kestrel, Rega P25, Marantz CD

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2016, 07:56:20 AM »
Q. What is the ideal weight of a lawyer?

A. About three pounds, including the urn.

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #307 on: February 17, 2016, 09:17:24 AM »
One day, at a local buffet, a man suddenly called out, "My son's choking! He swallowed a quarter! Help! Please, anyone! Help!''

A man from a nearby table stood up and announced that he was quite experienced at this sort of thing. He stepped over with almost no look of concern at all, wrapped his hands around the boy's gonads and squeezed. Out popped the quarter. The man then went back to his table as though nothing had happened.

''Thank you! Thank you!'' the father cried. ''Are you a paramedic?'' ''No,'' replied the man, ''I work for the IRS."

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2016, 08:13:12 AM »
Enclosed you will find my 2005 tax return showing that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes. Please note the attached article from the USA Today newspaper, dated 12 November, wherein you will see the Pentagon (Department of Defense) is paying $171.50 per hammer and NASA has paid $600.00 per toilet seat.

I am enclosing four (4) toilet seats (valued @ $2,400) and six (6) hammers valued @ $1,029), which I secured at Home Depot, bringing my total remittance to $3,429.00.

Please apply the overpayment of $22.00 to the "Presidential Election Fund," as noted on my return. You can do this inexpensively by sending them one (1) 1.5 " Phillips Head screw (see aforementioned article from USA Today newspaper detailing how H.U.D. pays $22.00 each for 1.5" Phillips Head Screws). One screw is enclosed for your convenience.

It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward to paying it again next year.

Sincerely,

A Satisfied Taxpayer

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #309 on: February 23, 2016, 06:57:16 AM »
A man on a bike was stopped at the border by police assigned to investigate goods transported across both states. He carried a bag of sand. On perusing through however, the cop found nothing else in the bag and therefore let him go. The next day this man was stopped with his bike and a bag of sand and the same process carried out. Again, he was let off when the cop found nothing illegal. This sequence carried on for three years. One day both men, the cop and the bike guy, met at a pub. "Tell me, man," said the cop, "I promise I will not tell anyone; but what were you smuggling all those years?" Surprised, the man looked at this professional, laughed and shrugged. "Bicycles," he said.

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2016, 07:15:17 AM »
An American tourist went into a restaurant in a Spanish provincial city for dinner, and asked to be served the specialty of the house. When the dish arrived, he asked what kind of meat it contained. "Senor, these are the cojones," the waiter replied. "The what, you say?" exclaimed the tourist. "They are the testicles of the bull killed in the ring today," explained the waiter. The tourist gulped but tasted the dish anyway, and found it delicious. Returning the following evening, he asked for the same dish. After he finished the meal, the tourist commented to the waiter: "Today's cojones are much saltier and smaller than the ones I had yesterday." "True, senor," agreed the waiter. "You see the bull, he does not always lose."

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2016, 10:16:19 PM »
Yeeeeeech.

Keep 'em coming, Kingman!

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #312 on: February 25, 2016, 07:14:59 PM »
Two teenagers wander off to the bushes during a softball game on the outskirts of town and start necking. After a while the boy stops. "You know we've been doing this for a few weeks now and I think it's time we went all the way," he pleads. "Well, maybe," she says, "But I'm a virgin and I heard it hurts. Besides all those people at the field may hear us." The boy stops and says, "Hmmm, well then if it hurts, start making cow sounds, and I'll stop. But if it feels good start singing. That way no one will ever guess what we're really doing." The girl agrees so they quickly take off their clothes and get down to business. Ten minutes later people watching the game hear sounds echoing through the quiet countryside so loudly that the teams stop playing. "Moooo ..... Moooooo ...... Moooooooon River .......!"

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2016, 06:51:15 AM »
One day, little Mikey comes home from kindergarten for lunch. Not finding his mother in the kitchen, or the living room, he heads upstairs to check her bedroom. He opens the door, and what does he see, but his father, who had also come home for lunch, stripped naked, on top of his mother, also naked, heavily into the act of lovemaking. Not wanting to traumatize the boy, the parents continue as if nothing was wrong. Mikey watches, and after a couple of minutes asks, "Daddy, can I climb on and have a horsy ride?" "Of course, Son, we're a family." So Mikey climbs on dad's back and after a few more minutes his mother starts moaning and writhing wildly. "Hang on Dad!", cries Mikey, "this is where me and the mailman usually fall off!"

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2016, 10:39:54 AM »
One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow ?"