Author Topic: Missing Young Man in Lyndora, PA  (Read 4414 times)

Offline TNRabbit

• Audio Geek!
  • WTF are you looking at?
Missing Young Man in Lyndora, PA
« on: April 04, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
Just wanted to post this as a good number of PA folks are on here; NO AFFILIATION WITH ME.  Thanks.

PLEASE REPOST...THIS YOUNG MAN NEEDS TO BE FOUND...FACEBOOK SHOULD BE FLOODED WITH THIS POSTING..IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS AND YOU WOULD DO IT IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD!!!!

This is a picture of my grandson, Kade Shipkowski, who has been missing from the Lyndora, Pennsylvania area (near Pittsburgh) since Friday. No family members have seen or heard from Kade since Friday, and although there is police involvement in the search, it has not been successful. I am asking all my friends to copy and paste or share or whatever you have to do to get this post out, particularly if you have friends or contacts in the Pittsburgh or Butler County area. Today is Kade's 17th birthday, and we are heartsick that none of us can share this day with him. If you think you know where Kade is, or if you have seen Kade, contact his father, Ryan Shipkowski at 412-260-7739. He is offering a cash reward for information of Kade's whereabouts or send me a private message via Facebook. Please help and spread this post across Pennsylvania. I am a very worried grandmother. Thanks for your help
TNRabbit

Carver SD/A-360 CDP feeding  Benchmark DAC-1
Sunfire Theater Grand-IV Processor/Sunfire Cinema Seven Signature Amp
Ashly XR-1001 & Rane PEQ-15s biamping AL-IIIs

Offline schwarcw

• Ready For Intervention!
  • No one here gets out alive!
Re: Missing Young Man in Lyndora, PA
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:49:21 PM »
Praying for his safe return.
Carl

Bunni