Author Topic: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Schenley Park this weekend!  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
Just a reminder that the Vintage Grand Prix is this weekend, Friday and Saturday at Schenley Park....  If you have not gone, you really should... a fabulous world class event with thousands of antique and classic cars, races through the park...and it's basically free, except maybe parking.... they even give away food, drinks and ice cream at the Shop n Save tent ( at least they have every year in the past) ....It's my favorite thing to do in Pittsburgh every year. Even the wife enjoys going... If you do go, make sure that you take the shuttle bus to the pit area... and get your poster signed in the Shop n Save tent

http://www.pvgp.org/

a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline vstarkwell

• Double Secret Probation!
  • Bass!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Schenley Park this weekend!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:25:48 PM »
Saw a bunch of vintage cars parked on Walnut street yesterday afternoon, saw a really nice Willys!!

Offline AdamG

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 10:24:08 AM »
Thanks for posting this up, I had no clue it was going on. Hopefully I'll be able to make it up for the main event on Sunday.

Offline schwarcw

• Ready For Intervention!
  • No one here gets out alive!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
A good reason to have a tailgate party and start drinking in Schenley Park at 10:00 AM.  Lot's of classy people and shit.
Carl

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:06:29 AM »
Yep, beautiful women and beautiful cars!  I'm looking
forward to the new motorcycle section .   Someday my minty
Soon my 1997 Valkyrie will qualify lol

a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...