Author Topic: WTB: Sanus Ultimate Foundations UF30 Speaker Stands  (Read 7532 times)

Offline ataudio

• Double Secret Probation!
Re: WTB: Sanus Ultimate Foundations UF30 Speaker Stands
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 03:50:01 PM »
F1,  Could you share your experience with this speaker before and after the Murphy mod? What other changes to you make on the Murphy crossover/tweeter setup?  Details would be great as I've heard this speaker at Best Buy and thought it was pretty  nice.  Its cheap enough to play with and mod. 

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 01:25:20 AM »
Be happy to, but I'll start a new thread.
  'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline ataudio

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 08:51:11 PM »
Great!  Please do...when you get some time.

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 12:22:45 AM »
Great!  Please do...when you get some time.     

New thread here, http://vintagehifipgh.com/forum/index.php?topic=3252.msg31881;topicseen#msg31881

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM »
I'm still looking for the Sanus Ultimate Foundations speaker stands. I'll take the 34" version if someone has those.