Author Topic: Free hot peppers  (Read 1363 times)

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Free hot peppers
« on: October 25, 2016, 06:47:47 PM »
Just got in after covering my last few pepper plants of the season.  I have a bumper crop of jalapeƱos, cayennes and pablanos already picked (while humming the tune 'Deportees' in my head)  and free to any takers who would like to stop by for a bag or two.   I live east of Monroeville so if anyone is in the neighborhood, you re welcome to them.

Mike
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
Re: Free hot peppers
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »
Very nice offer, but my hiatal hernia put an end to my hot pepper days.

Offline RnR

• Audio Geek!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:40:07 AM »
Emperor

I love hot peppers.. My family always grew devils horns, Hungarian wax,jalapenos, habaneros, thai dragons, ext.  A close friend and I from high school were total pepper junkies - both of our parents had gardens and stuff, so we'd always trade and dare each other to eat the most ridiculous stuff. 
Funny story.. One year my family took most of our habaneros, put them in a food dehydrator and then a blender and made a super fine powder/dust that was absolutely hot as hell.    My friend, his dad, and I were at a mutual friend's graduation party and his dad asked for some of the pepper powder I had in a vile (lol).  I handed it to him, and he opened up the lid and put his nose directly on top of the vile and smelled -- he started coughing, eyes totally bloodshot, DROPS the vile and everyone at the table where we were sitting basically went into asthmatic shock!  haha

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 12:38:02 PM »
R&R,

if you get out east of Monroeville area over the next week or so, hit me up.  I still have two small pepper plants and four poblanos still in the ground and loaded.  Picked and dehydrating the cayennes for pepper powder and freezing some of the jalapeƱos.

Mike
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers