Author Topic: Muslims in American History  (Read 10576 times)

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
Muslims in American History
« on: January 31, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »
>>Barack OBAMA, in his Cairo speech,  said:   "I know, too, that Islam has
always been a part of America's story."
>>>
>>>AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:
>>>
>>>Dear Mr. Obama:
>>>
>>>Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first
landed?  Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
>>>
>>>Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day?  Sorry again,
those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
>>>
>>>Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution?
>>>
>>>Declaration of Independence ?
>>>
>>>Bill of Rights?
>>>
>>>Didn't think so.
>>>
>>>Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ?  No.
>>>
>>>Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ?  No,
they did not.  In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in
human slavery.  Your own half brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery
himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug
nosed slaves."  Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your
family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?
>>>
>>>Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?  Not present.
>>>
>>>There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with
Martin Luther King, Jr.. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
>>>
>>>Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era?  Again, not
present.  In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in
the Islamic culture.  So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the
'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their
husband.  Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?
>>>
>>>Where were Muslims during World War II?  They were aligned with Adolf
Hitler.  The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the
troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.
>>>
>>>Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?  If they weren't
flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in
Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in
the Middle East .  No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the
Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks
that day.  Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over
backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post
9-11.  To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that
day.
>>>
>>>And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America .
>>>
>>>Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.  They were Muslim.
>>>
>>>And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at
Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed
to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .
>>>
>>>
>>>That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America .
>>> 
>> 

IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
Re: Muslims in American History
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 03:15:22 AM »
You can't agrue the facts!
  'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

BB3

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »
You can't agrue the facts!
GOD DAMN RIGHT.

Offline rgpit

• MAD Scientist
    • My Music Collection
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
Like the mans said "Facts is facts"
Pioneer PLX-1000, Nagaoka MP-150, Tascam CD200, microRendu, Sonictransporter I5, Benchmark DAC2HGC & AHB2, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3s, Analog Research Velluto, minidsp 2X4HD, SB Acoustics DIY subs, Sony HDR-F1HD, Alesis ML9600

Offline Colinbgood

• Canadian Prick!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
its a Fact
Need more Carver! Comming soon a pair of silver 7t's!

Offline ST-Rider

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 08:37:40 AM »
>>>Where were Muslims during World War II?  They were aligned with Adolf
Hitler.  The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the
troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Just curious if you have the same distaste for Christians that you do for Muslims? (I do...not a fan of any of the monotheisms)

Hitler Himself justified the extermination of the Jews citing the Bible and Jesus:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those (the Jews) by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited. ":
(Adolf Hitler, in his speech on 12 April 1922)
Carver C5
Carver TFM22
Paradigm Monitor 7 v.4

Offline YSRACER

• FNG !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
I like this game !  How many of you were walking "side by side" with MLK ?

"Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?  Not present.  There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr.. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights."

Oooh, this one's even better  :P  Ever hear of Prescott Bush's involvement with the Nazi's ?  Nah, probably not........ So, have a look:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

"Where were Muslims during World War II?  They were aligned with Adolf Hitler.  The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews."
Squeezebox w/Welborne Labs PS / Benchmark DAC1 / Emotive Audio Erato / Aspen Lifeforce / Speaker of the Month

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 04:16:57 AM »
Just curious if you have the same distaste for Christians that you do for Muslims? (I do...not a fan of any of the monotheisms)

You have a distaste for Christians because of Hilter? If that is the case, you've got some serious issues, IMO.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline ST-Rider

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 06:29:03 AM »

You have a distaste for Christians because of Hilter? If that is the case, you've got some serious issues, IMO.

No my distaste for all religion isn't because of one person. I was just curious if there was a double standard.
Carver C5
Carver TFM22
Paradigm Monitor 7 v.4

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 10:09:43 AM »
This is what's F'd up in America...we defend the people that attack us when it's a simple fact that ALL the terrorists since 9/11 have Muslim heritage or affiliation.   >:(   I don't see a bunch of Christians involved in terrorism...do YOU!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:41:38 PM by Kingman »

Offline ST-Rider

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 11:09:40 AM »
This is what's F'd up in America...we defend the people that attack us when it's a simple fact that ALL the terrorists since 9/11 have Muslim heritage or affiliation.   >:(   I don't see as bunch of Christians involved in terrorism...do YOU!!!

Sorry, simple mindedness and lack of intellectual curiousity is what is F'd up with America.

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States. A number of terrorist A number of terrorist attacks, including the Centennial Olympic Park bombing during the 1996 Summer Olympics, were accused of being carried out by individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements; including the Lambs of Christ.A group called Concerned Christ. A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."

Not to mention northern Ireland and India.
Carver C5
Carver TFM22
Paradigm Monitor 7 v.4

Offline Lngbruno

• FNG !!!
  • Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 01:08:41 PM »
Dearest Kingman,

You really do need to bone up on your history.  I'm sure if you go to your local library and ask for some assistance, they will be more than happy to show you their reference section.  They will even show you how to effectively use google or bing on your computer...

OBTW and with due deference, I would like to nominate you for the Darwin Award...Honoring those who improve the species...by accidentally removing themselves from it!  ;D  :-*   

Later,
L
"We face a fork in the road - one leads to death and pestilence and the other leads to total destruction; may God grant us the wisdom to make the right choice."  - Woody Allen

BB3

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
^^^^^^^^
OH BOY !!!............. ??? ::)

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
Well...what a response...so let me get it...jj is a non-believer and Lngbruno is simply attempting to be an irritating thorn in my rear. OK, it's a free country and I see where this is going. #1...my question was not answered, merely stepped around with questions and attempted insults at my intellect. Let's make it simple guys...WHO attacked America? What religious affiliation were they? What is that little skirmish we got going on over in Afghanistan about??? What are American soldiers dying for every day over there? I will answer that for you...to protect the freedom that allows you to sit in your homes and make these kind of statements. I suggest if you feel so strongly about American Christians being involved in terrorism,get a plane ticket to Afghanistan or Iraq, join up with the Taliban, and become FREEDOM fighters for your cause. Let's see what happens when you get the treatment numerous other Americans have received in that part of the world when terrorists get ready to "chop" your head off with a sword, if you will feel so strongly about coming to their defense. Oh, by the way..shout to ALLAH to save you ... remember the non-believer statement. I personally don't care for people who put down the U.S.A. If you fall into that group, so be it. P.S.... as F1 nut would say..."buy a vowel"  :-*

Offline F1nut

• Ball Buster
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 07:23:51 PM »
No my distaste for all religion  

Ok, I was wrong about you blaming Hitler. On the other hand I was right, you've got serious issues.

This is what's F'd up in America...we defend the people that attack us when it's a simple fact that ALL the terrorists since 9/11 have Muslim heritage or affiliation.   I don't see as bunch of Christians involved in terrorism...do YOU!!!

I had no problem understanding what you meant. Sad how some others don't.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 07:25:50 PM by F1nut »