Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Home Audio Equipment in the Burgh

speakers over-stock

(1/3) > >>

non-prophet:
Here is a list of my speakers, friendly pricing, pm me.

Boston a100 fresh foam
Burhoe blue fresh foam, please someone give these a home before i part them
Celestion dl6 amazing british bookshelf
Kef c75 all the kef sound in a small floor standing speaker
Kenwood kl777x, excellent condition, quintessential 70s sound, 15" woofer horn mid and 2 3" tweeter. I think these were a px speaker
Jbl jubal l65 definitely not giveaway pricing but if you ever wanted a pair, pm me!
Jvc gb-1e globe speakers, not cheap but if are looking here is your chance to own a rare atomic speaker. May never find anothet pair, 8/10 condition
Kef 104/2 reference speaker, cheaper than franklin guy

There are probably more, just cannot remember.  I am getting ready to start my interweb selling. So, act fast. Thank you for looking

MATT0404:

--- Quote from: non-prophet on September 15, 2017, 12:45:23 PM ---Here is a list of my speakers, friendly pricing, pm me.

Boston a100 fresh foam
Kenwood kl777x, excellent condition, quintessential 70s sound, 15" woofer horn mid and 2 3" tweeter. I think these were a px speaker
Jbl jubal l65 definitely not giveaway pricing but if you ever wanted a pair, pm me!
Jvc gb-1e globe speakers, not cheap but if are looking here is your chance to own a rare atomic speaker. May never find anothet pair, 8/10 condition

There are probably more, just cannot remember.  I am getting ready to start my interweb selling. So, act fast. Thank you for looking

--- End quote ---

Hey, I'm the Franklin guy!  Some nice speakers here and one can't go wrong with the KEF's (even at my price).    Good luck with your sales!

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Hi Franklin guy.   Go to the welcome wagon (first thread at the home page) and tell us a bit about yourself.   Welcome.

Comten:
Did you sell the AR3s you snagged off CL on evilBay - looks like the listing was ended?

MacGeek:
Here is a list of my speakers, friendly pricing, pm me.

Boston a100 fresh foam

Just saw some of these speakers yesterday.  The Kef's are beautiful, in teak

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version