The Home Theater Corner > Home Theater Video

Any good Black Friday deals on TV's or HT speaker systems?

(1/3) > >>

rowedscholar:
rowedscholar: So has anyone seen any good "Black Friday" sales advertised for a really good deal on a large screen tv that I will hook up to some yet to be purchased surround sound that I plan to drive with a Denon avr  4000?

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Is that 4000 the one that was just on CL?   That was a fabulous deal.

scorpio333:
What size range are you looking at? Smart functions or just a "monitor"?

rowedscholar:
Yes it was Craigslist buy. I also picked up a Denon avr 3600 for my camp on craigslist.

I mostly want to watch DVD's so I guess a monitor mostly. Not so much into the smart functions but then again, I don't know if I want them if I don't know anything about what they really add. I guess I should do some homework. Any rep's on what smart functions you can't live without?

scorpio333:
We went with a non smart 70". Smart just adds wifi, Netflix, Hulu, etc. I'd rather have a device that does that stuff- Apple TV, Blu ray player, Roku, etc. That technology changes too quick to have it in a tv. Easier to buy a $100-200 device than need to update a much more exspensive tv. Just my preference. That said, if the new tv had it and it didn't add cost, so be it.

Best Buy has their Black Friday deals on their website. They also show open box I box inventory, they do like moving that stuff and are sometimes open to offers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version