General Banter > The Circular File

Thank you icravcarver

(1/2) > >>

OCCD:
Thank you Neil for your hospitality on my recent jaunt to NY. It was good to see you, and the dinner was awesome. I also got to sit in the sweet spot and listen to a great Carver/Polk system.  ;D ;D

thuffman03:
I wish I could have gone. :(  I had to work! :'(

icravcarver:
No problem. Sorry it has taken so long for me to post on any of the forums.  Glad you were able to take the time out to stop.  Wish I could have had the TFM in the system, but you know what I was up against.  Also wish I could have been able to pick the stuff up for you, but at the same time, it was nice to have you stop by.  I am expecting to be in PA the first week of February for the entire week.  So, once it is concrete, round up the gang and well have some fun! (I definitely see another wing night - if they are still running the special).

BB3:
Looking forward to it, icravcarver. Take care in the meantime, Sir.-------BILL(BB3)

OCCD:
Neil,

There will be daily OCCD meetings upon your arrival.( that is gonna hurt) :o :o  Wednesday is wing night at the Hop House. ;D ;D  .15 wings( they are very good) and $2.25 yinyangs on draught. All are welcome to join in when Neil pops in. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version