General Banter > Car Talk

95 Mustang GT

(1/2) > >>

SunnyDaze:

This was my '95 Mustang GT. I bought it in March of 2001 and sold it in October of 2005 for tuition money. It was the last "proper" car that I owned prior to the WRX that I currently drive. These photos were taken inside and around the garage that my friends and I used to own. A few of them are still on the deed, but, do very little work there. Most of the guys down there now are assclowns, so I stay away.

It was 100% stock when I purchased it. I put an Eibach Pro Kit on it along with 245/45/ZR 17 Pirelli P-Zero Assymetricos on front with the matching 275/40/17's on the rear, BBS tubular subframe connectors,  a Steeda tubular K-member and all Energy bushings. I also installed Billstein Street & Track struts and shocks. In addition to suspension and steering work, it had World Products Windsor Jr. heads, Harland Sharp 1.73 rollers, a FoMoCo "B" camshaft, an Extrude Hone intake, BBS shorty headers, a 2 1/2" catless Bassani "X" pipe, 2 1/2 Flowmaster "40" series catback exhaust, chrome Cobra R wheels, a 125 hp ZEX nitrous kit, 3:27 SVT gears, a BBK 225lph fuel pump, and a bunch of other shit I'm forgetting...

I'll post pictures of my '88 GT at some point. I think I have pictures of my '33 Plymouth at my place in Indiana.

OldiesButGoodies:
A stupid question I can probably google,  but how long did the nitrous boost last with one tank full of gas?  minutes?

SunnyDaze:
It really varies. If you start spraying it at a lower RPM (not really recommended), then you'll obviously go through a bottle quicker than you would spraying in only the upper RPM range (safer).

I could usually get 3-4 good street races before I had to get start watching it. Of course, in warmer weather, the bottle pressure stays up higher so you get more "spray".

tinpan:
Another sweet ride.

OldiesButGoodies:
Sunny - what impact did the Nitrous have on 0-60 times?  I assume this car would a decent 6 seconds or less without Nitrous - did you ever measure with NO2 on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version