General Banter > Welcome Wagon

Just joined

(1/3) > >>

guitarplyr:
Hi all,
I just joined here. I'm in Shadyside and I drool over vintage silver hi-fi gear. My system currently consists of a vintage Hitachi SR-303 receiver (found it curbside!), a newer NAD cd player and a vintage Technics SLQ-303 tt that I rescued from an old coffeshop backroom getting cleaned out. I'm using newer Polk speakers but I also have an older pair of Infinity RS-9 bookshelf speakers (another curbside find), but they need a lot of work and since they're older I'm having difficulty finding replacement woofers. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat all things stereo.

OCCD:
Welcome to the forum.  Are the woofers in need of re-roaming?  If so, I can teach you how to do it. Stop by the shop any evening. 8)

guitarplyr:
Thanks
One of the speakers is in good, original shape. The other...well not so good. The woofer has actually been replaced with a generic Rat Shack speaker that has completely bit the dust. I've combed the Internet for either an original woofer to throw in or an equivalent replacement but I haven't had much luck.

Slim-Shaddy:
Welcome guitar guy...
Definately make it to OCCD's shop... You'll be salivating all over the place!

Falcon:
Welcome to the forum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version