Author Topic: Luxman PX-101  (Read 13517 times)

Offline RandyGBlues

• FNG !!!
Re: Luxman PX-101
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 08:26:12 AM »
I am the original owner of a PX-101 that I cleaned up yesterday. The rails that the tonearm carriage ride on were quite gummy so I used cotton swabs and alcohol to clean them, and then I used a dry teflon lube that also cleans a bit. Working and sounding great, but I also need a replacement tone arm belt. If anyone has a source (US preferred, but will gladly do business elsewhere), or just the measurements (inside circumference, outside circumference and cross section size) it would be appreciated. It is working but the belt is a little stiff and a bit stretched so I do not think it will last. It is Luxman part #911598 if that helps.

Offline RandyGBlues

• FNG !!!
Re: Luxman PX-101
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 10:59:29 PM »
I just replaced the tracking belt (Luxman part #911598) on my Luxman PX-101 linear tracking turntable (the only belt in the turntable), which moves the tonearm carriage. The correct part is PRB SCQ3.6. I got it from adamsradio.com.

If your PX-101 hesitates when moving from its parked position, clean the tracking carriage and its rails (particularly the rear one), and replace the belt. it's working like a new turntable now.