Author Topic: great vintage stuff to sell  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
great vintage stuff to sell
« on: August 21, 2013, 08:17:05 AM »
You'll note from my "greeting " post that I have been asked to sell most of the equipment from my last " best of the best" system.... thought I'd post it here prior to hitting CL or Audiogon.  History is that I sold it 14 years ago and it has been sitting in climate controlled storage for the last eleven years. I have gone through each piece and believe me when I say it all looks and plays like it all just came out of the box. The only exception is the DBX dx5 CD player that had one moment of hesitation in opening the drawer in a week of use... must need a new belt. The owner is motivated to sell and is open to any reasonable offer...  selling by the piece but open to a package deal.

- Belles 450 power amp  225 watts/ channel @8ohms + that at 4... exceptionally clean and very musical. Used to make a pair of DQ-20s sing! the Amp has custom white Corian sides and a matching Corian amp stand.
- Soundcraftmen Pro Control Four preamp- just exceptional with a very good phono section.
- dbx DX5 CD player. For a stereo set up, the sound molding controls are just exceptional!
- Yamaha T-80 tuner... one of the best.
- Adcom GTP-350 preamp/ tuner... very clean. Bought for the 535II amp it came with...   

Please PM me with questions, interests, offers. Please include a phone number. I fully understand everything is subject to testing/ inspection of course.... I live south of the city and really do not want to mail any of it....unless I have too.

Jim
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
Belles 450 is sold still have Soundcraftsmen, DBX etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 10:10:57 AM »
Still have the:

Soundcraftsmen Pro-Control Four preamp
ADCOM GTP 350 pre amp / tuner
DBX dx5 CD player
Yamaha T-80 tuner
and numerous long runs of Monster 850 i and 550 i
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
forgot have M1 speaker wire and reference 2 patch cords also
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 11:23:22 AM »
sorry, Have a mint pair of M1 speaker wire and a set of Reference 2 patch cords to sell also...