Author Topic: Shop status?  (Read 2482 times)

Offline icravcarver

• Double Secret Probation!
  • Vinyl is better than ever!!!!
Shop status?
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:29:47 PM »
I just wanted to see if anyone local could give me an update as to the status of the new digs!!  I will be in the 'Burgh in September, over a weekend no less and wanted to see if anyone would be running the show.  I know Tom, Tom, and Brian will be at Carverfest when I will be in town, 9/19 & 9/20 (lucky bastards!!), but I would like to be able to swing by and get a look see at the new home of Vintage HiFi.    (Maybe meet some forum members that I have interacted with and meet them face to face!.   Being a NY'er sucks, especially since I haven't been able to travel to Pittsburgh as often as I had over the last few years! :-\

Any updates would be appreciated.

Neil
MAIN SYSTEM:Carver TFM-55, Carver C-16, Carver S/DA-490t, Carver TD-1770, BSR-EQ3000, Philips AF-677, Auvio HD Radio Tuner, Polk SDA-1C's
Man Cave: HR-772, Technics SL-P220, Polk Monitor 12 Series 2
Bedroom: Cheap ass Teac Receiver, Klipsch Heresy II's
Porch: Kenwood KR-820 Receiver, Optimus STS 100

Bunni

Re: Shop status?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 08:19:06 AM »
Anders most likely will be there some evening hours, but I don't think details have been discussed yet.

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 04:30:32 PM »
If Tom needs me to run the shop for a few hours while he is gone, I'll step up.

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:05:47 AM »
I can be there also almost any day..... just provide specific hours... no Thursday's, thats my golf league! and I'm committed ( in all senses lol ) all day on 9/5, 9/8 and maybe 9/9.
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline hewlew1

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 10:37:01 AM »
icravcarver, You could be a lucky bastard as well there are some slots available for this years Carverfest.

Bunni

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 12:48:57 PM »
I know Anders would love to be at Carverfest, but, day job :(