The Home Theater Corner > Media

Tidal

<< < (2/7) > >>

AdamG:
Any of you gainfully employed folk wanna help a starving college student out and toss me some account info!  :P

bearjew:
Man I wish I had a sub right now.  I miss bass.

StephenWVU:
Ask to try Pepe's M&K MX 5000. If my setup didn't already do 16 Hz I'd be all over it.

OldiesButGoodies:
Thanks Steve!  I am going to have to figure out a way to use that sub in the HT as it is not moving in CL.  It is really better for music IMO (but the Amazings already have 8 12" woofers doing that job).

I am playing with Tidal side by side with Spotify (at work, using a Focusrite DAC and AKG cans) set at the "high definition" setting which is supposed to be 320Kbps.  Tidal sounds better - just not sure it is "twice the price" better.  Definitely comparable to CD quality.    I hope to try it tonight with the Amazings and the Sunfire.  Certainly comparable quality to what I get from Rev's Jriver server playing FLACs.

If any of you find a particularly good track in Tidal that demonstrates the service's full ability please post it here...

Thanks

OBG

papabearjew:
Streaming from Tidal on my Android phone as a test. I don't have a functioning computer. Is the difference between Tidal set to hifi and Spotify premium noticeable on Android phones/tablets?  Is hifi setting better than high def?
Can I share the account with my son or wife at the same time? 
When I bring up an artist and list all the albums in chronological order on Spotify that's real important to me. How do I get Tidal to do it?

Thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version