Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Looking for something special?

SUNFIRE SIGNATURE 600 -TWO AMP

(1/2) > >>

Bathory:
NEED one for my husband, always wanted to get him something nice, and I am hoping someone out there can help. I am hoping to have some emails.  Thank you so much, and I sincerely hope someone replies. Thank you.

Best,
 Jeanine

OldiesButGoodies:
600x2 amps are kind of rare, I sure would not mind buying one if someone were selling theirs. But good luck to you nonetheless.

bearjew:
That's kind of a unicorn for the carver/sunfire collectors.  The people I know that have them absolutely refuse to get rid of them.  I'll keep an eye out though; they still pop up sometimes

Bathory:

--- Quote from: bearjew on April 30, 2015, 06:26:02 AM ---That's kind of a unicorn for the carver/sunfire collectors.  The people I know that have them absolutely refuse to get rid of them.  I'll keep an eye out though; they still pop up sometimes

--- End quote ---

Thank you.
May i put my email on here, if someone happens upon 1 they can contact me?

We have those xpa1 amps also, i aptly named them Flotsam & Jetsam :)
He likes them, but is kicking himself for selling his sunfire to fund the current ones.

bearjew:
I personally prefer the XPA-1s to the sunfire amps; they sound more accurate.  If one shows up on our radars, we'll be sure to post it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version