Audio Discussion > General Discussion

$100 RCM

<< < (7/9) > >>

Resident:
Thanks for the write up.  The seller definitely sounds like someone you would want to deal with.  Not the typical rabble that you find on Ebay.  Nice to know there are still some good sellers out there trying to make things right when they are wrong.

Im going to have to consider this one for sure though.  Seems decent enough and for the price how can you go wrong right.

Glad you are enjoying your purchase

scorpio333:

--- Quote from: Sir Thrift-a-Lot on August 24, 2015, 10:37:08 AM ---
I don't think so, but he does sell wand kits that you can use with your existing table.   I have a Gemini DD with no arm which I have been saving for such a project, but I don't know if that will ever happen.   Turning manually is no big deal for me thus far.

--- End quote ---

From experience, a DD table will be ok for spreading fluid and light brushing. The motors don't have the torque to overcome the vacuum. I had no issue spinning manually, but like anything else automation spoils us.

MasterBlaster:
Set topic sticky. Great review STaL!

I will most likely move this to the reviews section as well. Need to decide whether I should just move your post or the whole thread.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
I forgot we had a reviews section.    :-[

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
So, when and where is the next "meeting"?   I want to bring this so you can all check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version