Audio Discussion > DIY

Infinity RSe Recap

<< < (3/3)

MATT0404:

--- Quote from: schwarcw on September 22, 2017, 08:36:41 PM ---Very nice!  Crossover updates usually pay good dividends.  I am glad to hear that you can hear a noticeable difference. 

I like that big Kenwood!  They were great receivers.  Have you done any updates to the receiver?  Caps, lights, connectors?

Welcome to the forum!

--- End quote ---
Thanks!  The Kenwood is a behemoth.  Easily the largest receiver I've had.  It's actually going in for some repairs today.  The timer and power switches are known issues on these.  Mine won't turn on without the timer being set.  I'm going to inquire about basic recap cost when I take it in.  It's in beautiful shape cosmetically, so it's probably worth it to bring it up to spec sonically.

--- Quote from: AdamG on September 23, 2017, 12:15:31 AM ---Where did you dig these up from? They look remarkably like the pair I had a few years back.

--- End quote ---
I picked them up from a gentleman in Erie who's had them for the last 8-10 years, I believe.

MATT0404:

--- Quote from: Kingman on September 23, 2017, 10:41:26 AM ---Nice job and thanks for the pics!!!

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version