Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Looking for something special?

Anyone interested in a $200 Ultrasonic RCM?

<< < (11/12) > >>

scorpio333:

--- Quote from: schwarcw on February 14, 2019, 11:01:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: scorpio333 on February 13, 2019, 04:56:03 PM ---Thanks guys. I've ordered a 10L tank and 4 record vinyl stack.

--- End quote ---

Can you share where you purchased the tank?

--- End quote ---

eBay. Went with the cheap one. Crossing my fingers it turns out better than the oil change!

OldiesButGoodies:

--- Quote --- I accidentally drained the tranny instead of the oil. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever done.
--- End quote ---

hahaha this made my day!  you get your man card back having the balls to announce to the world you made this mistake.  I hope it was a front wheel drive transaxle setup, that could explain the confusion!

scorpio333:

--- Quote from: OldiesButGoodies on February 15, 2019, 01:57:49 AM ---
--- Quote --- I accidentally drained the tranny instead of the oil. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever done.
--- End quote ---

hahaha this made my day!  you get your man card back having the balls to announce to the world you made this mistake.  I hope it was a front wheel drive transaxle setup, that could explain the confusion!

--- End quote ---

AWD Subaru. The only defense I have is the plastic skid plate hides the oil pan drain plug, but not the tranny plug. Basically a result of doing too many things at the same time.

EmperorNorton:
I can barely do one thing at a time.  It's probably time to apply for one of those Medical Marijuana cards.  I have read it's the cure for all ailments......

scorpio333:

--- Quote from: EmperorNorton on February 15, 2019, 06:41:56 PM ---I can barely do one thing at a time.  It's probably time to apply for one of those Medical Marijuana cards.  I have read it's the cure for all ailments......

--- End quote ---

Clinton never inhaled and Snoop never exhaled, somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot.

Not sure if I should make a new thread or just continue on here. I set everything up last night. 2 gallons of deionized water from Whole Paycheck. 12 drops of Tergikleen. EN, I have yours separated and ready. 33 degrees, 1.5 revs per minute for 15 minutes. Put 4 records in that I’ve been unhappy with, pops and clicks throughout. After the 15 minutes, I rinsed them with deionized water and vacuumed them on the VPI. Played 3 of the 4, very strange outcome. The first inch or so of each side is still noisy, the rest is awesome, just a few clicks. These were recordsi had previously cleaned on the VPI with little to no improvement. So far I’m sold, I’ll be doing more tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version