General Banter > The Circular File

Scheduled for vaccine

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:

--- Quote from: scorpio333 on March 06, 2021, 08:34:18 AM ---Glad you guys are able to get the shot and it seems, no bad side effects.

STaL, blows my mind you haven't been able to get one. Then again, logic and what not have been out the window the past year.

--- End quote ---

The part of the story I didn't mention is that our company had it's vaccine push in January while I was having my gallbladder out.   It's not like it was never offered to our employees, I was just otherwise occupied at the time.   First dose was literally the day of my surgery.   Go figure.

andersKH:
Bunni and I registered with UPMC and I hope I don't have to wait long or play games.
Anders

EmperorNorton:
Even though we both were registered with quite a few health systems/pharmacies, we actually got a our appointment thru AGH due to my wife randomly checking websites during the morning.  I think you are likely to get scheduled sooner if you still hunt for appointments early in the day.  Since we got our shots, we did get a few emails to schedule appointments  from our other registrations but, at that point, we didn't need them.  Good luck!!!

EmperorNorton:
Got our second shots yesterday.  No noticeable side effects apart from (cue some early Devo) an uncontrollable urge to shop on Amazon.  I guess the Pfizer vaccine comes with the Bezos microchip....

scorpio333:
I got shot 1 of moderna last Tuesday. Everything was good for 48 hrs, then the bottom fell out. At 2pm that day it was like something hit me and zapped all my energy. Slept it off and have no other side effects since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version