Audio Discussion > General Discussion

Why your friends and family think your nuts!

(1/4) > >>

thuffman03:
1. You consider $1000 for a pair of speakers to be extremely budget friendly.
2. You think amplifiers sound different. Worse, you think CD players sound different!
3. When you buy audio electronics, you buy stuff with fewer features instead of more!!!
4. Your CD player comes with cable yet you buy cable that costs as much as a CD player!
5. You think cables sound different!
6. You play records! Step into the 21st century with the rest of us!
7. You actually listen to music! Not just have it on in the background, but actually listen to it as the main event.
8. You'd rather listen to your hifi than watch TV. Certifiable my friend.
9. You put insulation panels on your walls. Same thing the unibomber did...
10. You think you can hear different MP3 bit rates. Do you have super dog like hearing or something?
11. You keep selling perfectly good equipment to buy new equipment that is for the exact same purpose!
12. You hear things that usually are not associated with music like "air" "grain" "etch" "imaging" "soundstage" "pace" "speed" etc...
13. You're remote control only has 3 buttons!
14. You make people sit in the "sweet spot", whatever that is.

These are clearly warning signs...

thuffman03:
Just wanted to put a note that I got this from CP site.

sean283:
  :-[

Guilty as charged.

F1nut:
Seems perfectly normal to me.

BTW, Until further notice, I am no longer posting over there because I'm fed up with the management.

thuffman03:

--- Quote from: F1nut on March 15, 2010, 09:45:01 PM ---BTW, Until further notice, I am no longer posting over there because I'm fed up with the management.

--- End quote ---

I can understand not wanting to posting on CP.  I have been going out less and less these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version