Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Home Audio Equipment in the Burgh

Polk SDA2's again

(1/3) > >>

Slim-Shaddy:
I bought these from another forum member and they sound fantastic. Completely modded with new caps, tweeters, and binding posts. The only reason I am getting rid of them is my needs have changed and I only need one pair of big floorstanding loudspeakers. It took a lot of detailed A and B listening to choose my Mcintosh xr-16s over these. They really sound incredible with all of the mods, but were just slightly edged out by the Macs.
I am asking the same price that I paid for them.
$400

Slim-Shaddy:
More Pics

Slim-Shaddy:
Tried epay to no avail. Have I over paid for these wonderful speaker? No! The rest of the world has no idea what they are missing! Buy these beautiful works of Mr. Polk and Carl before you don't have the chance!! Listen before you buy. All apprehension will dissipate!

schwarcw:
These are fabulous sounding speakers.  I put more money into the crossover upgrades and soft dome tweeters than Ed's asking price.  You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding speaker for less money.

Kingman:
They look SUPER and I bet they sound just as good. Would like to hear them, but stuck down here protecting the Southern border!!!!!!  :P :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version