Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Home Audio Equipment in the Burgh

I need interconnects... trade bait

(1/2) > >>

Slim-Shaddy:
I would love to get a couple pairs of good interconnects in trade for a Marantz 1200B in need of repair. Physically the amp is in great shape. I even have the original super rare wood case. The preamp works, but the relay is bad and has been removed (I have the original). The wood case needs refinished due to age, and spending some time in an attic, but it's not scratched up or anything. One stipulation to the trade... no epay. Keep it in the burgh circuit. This thing has some sentimental value. I have access to the original manual and (Ithink) the box as well. I'll get some pics up if there's interest. Consider this one to need a full overhaul. It's an oldie!!

Slim-Shaddy:
C"mon guys, this is an easy repair with a high yield return!!

SunnyDaze:
Sorry guy. I have exactly the amount of interconnects that I require for the amount of connections that I have to make. :(

Falcon:
I have a custom made pair with pure silver wire. 1 meter long. High quality RCA's
I paid $75.00 for these last year. They sound real good...

Mike

Slim-Shaddy:
 I'd like 2 pairs of cables. I'm privy to the value of the equipment as is. I'm really looking for about $150 worth of interconnects for trade. I hope that's fair considering this beast should collect $200 easy and much much more fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version