Author Topic: use of the forum  (Read 9050 times)

Offline MasterBlaster

• Administrator
    • Vintage HiFi of Pittsburgh
Re: use of the forum
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »
HT: Audiocontrol Maestro M3, Sunfire 5*200,  Tannoy Mercury MX , SVS PB-12 Sub

Head-Fi: FUBAR IV Plus DAC, Grado SR225

Living Room: Dynaco ST-70 (R&R work done by NATOE), Dynaco PAS Preamp, Jamo C607 towers, MCS 6710 Turntable

Offline Turtle

• Basshole!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.....WAIT A MINUTE, I AM THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I KNOW.

OK, now I know why I feel at home. ;D

P.S. Flyers Suck
When I die I hope my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

Marantz SA15S2/Rega P3, Parasound P3, Parasound A21, Monitor Audio RS6

SunnyDaze

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 09:41:04 PM »
I didn't know Scotty Hartnell was on here. How about a forum for newbies only?

Speaking of stirring the pot... *Cough cough*
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 09:42:54 PM by SunnyDaze »

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:50:46 PM »
Lay off SHEEVS ...he has just taken in too many radio waves from aliens for his armidillo helmet to handle!!!  :P :P :P
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Offline SHEEVS

• FNG !!!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 09:53:42 AM »
That would be Mr. asshole. have some kooth... In that case I should have just put it this way. don't shit where you eat... don't bite the hand that feeds you. And for all intent don't use other peoples stuff that is on the same line of work your doing to benefit yourself sort of a conflict of interest.. but just remember " narrow self intrest" i.e hooray for me and f everybody else even if I do buy stuff off of Tom.
breaker breaker

Offline Reverend

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2010, 10:31:24 AM »
I still don't get what your problem is Sheevs.  Maybe it's a lack of knowing Falcon to begin with.  Where do you think he buys most of this stuff from?  Tom.  Who do you think he asks if he wants something back?  Tom.  Falcon's MO is that he buys a lot of stuff, tries it out, if he doesn't like it or gets bored he sees if Tom wants it back.  If not, it's posted on the classified section here.  Falcon is a great guy.  I've been fortunate to buy things off of him and hang out with him at the shop/at his home.  I would suggest you get your facts straight before giving out advice.

Offline Slim-Shaddy

• CARVER KILLER!!!
  • Tubes are for boobs
    • This is Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
C'mon sheeves. What are you doing? Are you that f'ing bored that you need to stir the pot to entertain yourself? Falcon has been around from the beginning of this little club and is known and liked by apparently everyone here but you. I'm astonished that after reading all of the responses to your original quip you are still sticking to your guns and defending it. Let it go man... You seem to like idioms. How about this one... Let sleeping dogs lie.
I am confident that an SL-1200 is capable of outperforming turntables of much higher expense with minor modification.

SunnyDaze

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 11:21:44 AM »
One word: Symbiosis.

Offline thuffman03

• Zen Master
  • CarverFest Evictee
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 11:32:44 AM »
I am laughing my ass off reading this thread.
Got Carver?

Offline OCCD

• Woof
  • Ready For Intervention!
  • glub glub glub
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
Mikey is a class act.  I needed help taking my Plats home. Mikey to the rescue. He came over from Natrona on his dime, helped my gimpy ass load them in his van, delivered them to my house. Thank you Mikey.  Also gave him a few pieces to go through. I am too busy and he can use the cash.
Do you want ants? Because THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS!

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »
That would be Mr. asshole. have some kooth... In that case I should have just put it this way. don't shit where you eat... don't bite the hand that feeds you. And for all intent don't use other peoples stuff that is on the same line of work your doing to benefit yourself sort of a conflict of interest.. but just remember " narrow self intrest" i.e hooray for me and f everybody else even if I do buy stuff off of Tom.

O.K. Ms. Asshole, As for as my repair shop goes Tom TOLD ME TO POST IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!
 What part of that don't you understand?  Tom and I have been friends for years, I would never do anything to f**k him over.  I do not steal work from him.  I get the jobs he does not want, or have time for.
  So, one last time, so maybe it will sink in!   Tom told me to post it on here!!!
Do you get it now?

bmwr75

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »
Hey Admins,

Most forums have a way to ban members.  I nominate SHEEVS to be the first for violating the spirit of this forum.  Do I hear a 2nd?

Scott

Offline SHEEVS

• FNG !!!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 05:50:29 PM »
Hey Admins,

Most forums have a way to ban members.  I nominate SHEEVS to be the first for violating the spirit of this forum.  Do I hear a 2nd?

Scott

I agree scott I violated the forum by making my oppion know. I second it.. JACK ASS
breaker breaker

Offline MasterBlaster

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »
This topic has been locked. Do not start another thread or else.
HT: Audiocontrol Maestro M3, Sunfire 5*200,  Tannoy Mercury MX , SVS PB-12 Sub

Head-Fi: FUBAR IV Plus DAC, Grado SR225

Living Room: Dynaco ST-70 (R&R work done by NATOE), Dynaco PAS Preamp, Jamo C607 towers, MCS 6710 Turntable