Author Topic: The purple elephant in the room!!!  (Read 2302 times)

Offline schwarcw

• Ready For Intervention!
  • No one here gets out alive!
The purple elephant in the room!!!
« on: February 07, 2011, 10:42:20 PM »
All right, let's get it out.  The game yesterday has me so down that I can't think of Steeler football.  It was one big kick in the nutz.  I thought sure was going to pull it out.  What happened to his last three passes??  He wins these games 9 out of 10 times.  I guess yesterday was the odd time.

I think Steelers are going to go through a defensive rebuilding.  Too many old guys, Woodley is going to want a ton of money.  They need some corners, Farrior may be too old, Smith may be done, Hampton is getting old, even Troy is approaching 30.

I think their offense gets better.  Linemen get healthy, Mendenhall is getting into his prime, A. Brown and E. Sanders will figure out how to run routes.  Ben needs to stay healthy!
Carl

Offline non-prophet

• Audio Connoisseur
  • Peace among worlds
Re: The purple elephant in the room!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:37:30 PM »
It truly was a pathetic showing.  The defense did its job, kind of.  I was most worried about pressure on Ben and the line played a great game.  Ben was hurrying his throws for no reason, he had time.  I dont blame him for the interceptions, both were caused by the defense.  A 52 yard fieldgoal?!?!?!  But, 2:07 with one time out, down by 6...we should win.  Just venting, Thanks schwarcw.
Duntech PCL-400 (Black Knight), KEF 105/3, Snell Type b
Aloia PST 11.1, Terra Song ss-1, Luxman c-1000, Melos MA333
Llano Phoenix CA-300, White Audio Labs A100, (2) Luxman M4000
McIntosh MA230