Author Topic: Funny stuff  (Read 102406 times)

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Funny stuff
« Reply #315 on: February 29, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, you have to help me!" The doctor asks, "What's your problem?" The guy says, "Every morning I wake up with my 'morning flagpole'...give the wife a quick one, and then go to work. On the way to work, I carpool with the next door neighbor's wife who gives me a blow job during the ride to work. Once I get there, I do some work and then at morning tea time, I go into the photocopy room and crank one out with one of the young office girls. At lunch, I take my secretary out to a hotel and give her a good boning. For afternoon tea, I give the boss's wife a good servicing. Then, I go home and slip the maid a few inches. Then at night, I give the wife another screw......." "So...????" asked the doctor. "What's your problem???" The guy says, "Well, it hurts when I masturbate!"
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #316 on: March 01, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »
Are birth control pills deductible? Only if they don't work.  :P

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #317 on: March 02, 2016, 08:17:14 AM »
A woman walks up to a guy in a blue bathing suit and says, "Did you know your eyes match your swim trunks?" He says, "Really? Are my eyes bulging?"

Offline geoffr

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #318 on: March 02, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »

Two women were playing golf.   

One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men.  He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man - and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help.    I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right.    I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.  She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked :  "How does that feel?'

He replied, 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.'
Living room: Fisher 400, Thorens TD124, Arcam CD, Klipsch Heresy
Home office: Scott 222c or Fisher KX-200, Thorens TD124, Marantz CD + Peachtree DAC, Omega 3T desktop speakers and Deep Hemp sub
Basement: Rogue Cronus, Meadowlark Kestrel, Rega P25, Marantz CD

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #319 on: March 03, 2016, 07:13:00 AM »
A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $700,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

Offline geoffr

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #320 on: March 03, 2016, 05:17:40 PM »
A young lady gets a tattoo of  a seashell on the inside of her thigh. If you put your ear up to it you can smell the seashore.
Living room: Fisher 400, Thorens TD124, Arcam CD, Klipsch Heresy
Home office: Scott 222c or Fisher KX-200, Thorens TD124, Marantz CD + Peachtree DAC, Omega 3T desktop speakers and Deep Hemp sub
Basement: Rogue Cronus, Meadowlark Kestrel, Rega P25, Marantz CD

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2016, 08:16:19 AM »
In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
 In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
 In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.  :(

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #322 on: March 05, 2016, 08:32:54 AM »
I wonder what fish smelled like before women went swimming?

Offline papabearjew

• Musicholic, Instigator
  • Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2016, 05:31:20 PM »
I wonder what fish smelled like before women went swimming?

I'm thinking chicken

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2016, 08:59:15 AM »
a dumb blond was walking on a busy sidewalk when a police officer stopped her and said "you know I can arrest you for that" as he pointed to her chest. she looked down and saw that her right boob was totally hanging out for everyone to see, and she shouts "holly shit I left the baby on the bus!

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2016, 11:37:23 AM »
HUSBAND: Shall we try a different position tonight?
WIFE: That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.  O0

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #326 on: March 07, 2016, 07:26:57 AM »
A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" She simply replied, "No peer pressure."

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #327 on: March 08, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »
A man walks into a hamburger shop and orders a regular meal. Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger. He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"

So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #328 on: March 09, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures, tacked to a bulletin board, of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want very badly to capture him." Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2016, 06:55:52 AM »
2 lovers who are both doctors are laying in bed after having sex. The guy says "You must be an OBGYN because you can work that pussy." The woman says "You must be an anesthesiologist because I didn't feel a thing."