Author Topic: The joy of finding a new roommate, the idiot responses  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Christopher White

• FNG !!!
The joy of finding a new roommate, the idiot responses
« on: December 05, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »
So, I am in the hunt for a new roommate, and I posted an ad on craigslist. I'm going to post here the best of the moron responses that I get, as they are usually pretty damn funny. The first is a response from a couple who are looking for no more that a bang pad, I assume for an affair. This just cracks me up.

hi,  clean professional and educated couple looking for a place to go 2 or 3 mornings per month for an hour or two.  happy to bring own sheets, towels, etc.  can't get any privacy in our homes and need a room preferably with bath for some privacy.  clean, healthy, non-smokers, middle-aged, ask questions.  would pay you in cash, per time.  thx  Jim

SunnyDaze

Re: The joy of finding a new roommate, the idiot responses
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »
Tell them you'll consider it if she's exceptionally hot and you can video tape their encounters.

Offline MacGeek

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
Only if you can join them, with or without video.  I have a couple of good reel to reel machines if you want to record the audio.
Mac stuff, Sony HDR-F1HD AM/FM/HD tuner, Denon DRS 810 cassette, Denon CDR-W1500 CD recorder, Music Hall MMF-9 w/B&O MMC2, B & O 4002 w/B & O 20 CL, Revox A-77

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:13:05 PM »
that is epic...   wire the room with a GoPro:

http://gopro.com/products/?gclid=CInK1LmU7KwCFdGR7Qod5yPgzw

then you can make some money after as well...

Offline MasterBlaster

• Administrator
    • Vintage HiFi of Pittsburgh
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 08:29:58 PM »

Groovy Baby!
HT: Audiocontrol Maestro M3, Sunfire 5*200,  Tannoy Mercury MX , SVS PB-12 Sub

Head-Fi: FUBAR IV Plus DAC, Grado SR225

Living Room: Dynaco ST-70 (R&R work done by NATOE), Dynaco PAS Preamp, Jamo C607 towers, MCS 6710 Turntable