Audio Discussion > CARVER

Frankie, did you get your C-19 back yet?

<< < (2/2)

FrankieD:
My C-19 arrived last night & it is indeed a beauty.

I unpacked it this morning & downloaded a manuel from Rich @ Carversite.

I can't wait to try it out but have no room to do it.

My brain keeps going back to it though, so I may set it up temporarily in the living room & use my pair of M400t's bridged to my Silvers.

This will not sit well with my better half but I will "sweet talk: her into it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway it is like new. Rita replaced some caps & the tubes along with the famous gang switch.

I think if I am not blown away with it I will be able to get my money ($500.00 +) back.

Stay tuned for further updates. Bulletins as they happen!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Frank.

Kingman:
SET THAT SYSTEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D...Pics please???

OCCD:

--- Quote from: FrankieD on December 23, 2009, 04:00:28 PM ---My C-19 arrived last night & it is indeed a beauty.

I unpacked it this morning & downloaded a manuel from Rich @ Carversite.

I can't wait to try it out but have no room to do it.

My brain keeps going back to it though, so I may set it up temporarily in the living room & use my pair of M400t's bridged to my Silvers.

This will not sit well with my better half but I will "sweet talk: her into it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway it is like new. Rita replaced some caps & the tubes along with the famous gang switch.

I think if I am not blown away with it I will be able to get my money ($500.00 +) back.

Stay tuned for further updates. Bulletins as they happen!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Frank.

--- End quote ---

Bob stated he prefers the sound of the C-19 over the Sunfire tube.   If you don't like it Frankie, I could possibly be talked into taking that junkie C-19 off your hands. I always wanted one to use as a paper weight. :-* :-* I hear that is all they are good for. ;)

thuffman03:
I think you will like it Frankie!  But if you get into a bind and need some extra $$$ I know of a few of us that would be more than willing to take that off of your hands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version