Author Topic: Bike for sale  (Read 2982 times)

Offline ST-Rider

• Double Secret Probation!
Bike for sale
« on: April 26, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
Not sure if this is appropriate to post here or not, but if so....

I'm selling my motorcycle if anyone is interested.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3768736910.html

thanks!
Carver C5
Carver TFM22
Paradigm Monitor 7 v.4

Offline schwarcw

• Ready For Intervention!
  • No one here gets out alive!
Re: Bike for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:25:15 PM »
Nice bike!

If you sell it, you'll have to change your forum name. ;D   Good luck with the sale!
Carl

Offline tube_dan

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:30:35 AM »
Nice bike, Nomad!

After over a decade away from bikes (2 marriages and divorces  lol!) -- hit Cleveland's show this Feb.  Compared to what it was in the 90s -- it sucked (size, marques, vendors).  But, I'm delighted to report, modern Japanese cruisers' advances -- AMAZING!  Fit, finish, feel -- WOW!

So again, NICE BIKE!

d

BTW, 2 friends who went with me are divorcing their partners -- and all of us got bikes since the show.  Divorce Bikes  lol!!  Cheers!

Offline ST-Rider

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »
Nice bike, Nomad!

After over a decade away from bikes (2 marriages and divorces  lol!) -- hit Cleveland's show this Feb.  Compared to what it was in the 90s -- it sucked (size, marques, vendors).  But, I'm delighted to report, modern Japanese cruisers' advances -- AMAZING!  Fit, finish, feel -- WOW!

So again, NICE BIKE!

d

BTW, 2 friends who went with me are divorcing their partners -- and all of us got bikes since the show.  Divorce Bikes  lol!!  Cheers!

Ha...thanks. Luckily my girlfriend likes to ride almost as much as I do.

We're either keeping this one if we don't get enough or we're buying something else when we do.

She won't let me NOT have one!  ;)
Carver C5
Carver TFM22
Paradigm Monitor 7 v.4

Offline tube_dan

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:45 AM »
Sounds like you've found a good one, Nomad.

(Couldn't find the edit post button...)

One buddy almost died many years ago, when a left turning car pulled in front of him and stopped.  Buddy shattered pelvis and had to be life flighted -- almost bled out.  Many months to relearn how to walk.  (His Soon-to-be-Ex-)Wife made him sell his 2 bikes.  One was a tricked out Volusia he converted to a suicide clutch.  At bike nights, harley guys would be arguing what generation/year bike it was -- "knowing" it's a "hog".  He'd say, "Oh, it's a 2000," and point to its radiator.   :P

Other buddy is a lady who's never ridden.  Post Cleveland, studied, got permit, registered and passed safety course, bought ninja, before Phil or I got any of our bikes.  Coolness.

Ride safe!

Here in Taipei, I love seeing women riders carrying their boyfriends.  Maybe I'll find one back in PA.  *** hands in prayer *** "Dear Motorcycle Gods,..."

Offline tube_dan

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 07:14:47 AM »
Forgive me if you already know this,  but back in the day, bought & sold a lotta bikes in Cycle Trader.  Sadly, many of the ads today are dealers running old ads or bikes that don't exist with low prices to draw traffic.  :thumbdown

Every bike the 3 of us have bought have been from Craigslist and great deals.  hope this helps.