Author Topic: Yaqin MS-22B Phono Preamp For Sale!  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Shayne

• Double Secret Probation!
Yaqin MS-22B Phono Preamp For Sale!
« on: January 07, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »
Yaqin Ms-22B, mint shape. Upgraded tubes! It has Groove Tubes US made (pre China!) 12ax7's in it right now. I tube rolled a few sets and these were by far the best soundstage and tightest bass. This is an excellent phono preamp for moving magnet cartridges. I replaced it with a phono pre that was originally $2k and let me just say, for the price this is gonna be hard to beat. It destroys the phono pre in most receivers or integrated amps.

$150 with the Groove tubes, original china 12ax7's also included. It will be shipped from WV and will be super quick. I've sold some vinyl and other items on here and everyone is happy.

Thanks, Shayne

Offline Shayne

Re: Yaqin MS-22B Phono Preamp For Sale! PICS ADDED!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:29:04 AM »
Yaqin Ms-22B, mint shape. Upgraded tubes! It has Groove Tubes US made (pre China!) 12ax7's in it right now. I tube rolled a few sets and these were by far the best soundstage and tightest bass. This is an excellent phono preamp for moving magnet cartridges. I replaced it with a phono pre that was originally $2k and let me just say, for the price this is gonna be hard to beat. It destroys the phono pre in most receivers or integrated amps.

$150 with the Groove tubes, original china 12ax7's also included. It will be shipped from WV and will be super quick. I've sold some vinyl and other items on here and everyone is happy.

Thanks, Shayne

Offline Shayne

PRICE DROP! Yaqin MS-22B Phono Preamp For Sale!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »
$130

Offline Shayne

Re: Yaqin MS-22B Phono Preamp For Sale!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
Sold!