Audio Discussion > General Discussion

Vintage HiFi of Pittsburgh operational status

<< < (2/3) > >>

tube_dan:
Glad to hear, onwards and upwards!  Told neighbor (who collects Macs and Fishers) he need to check out your (new) location.  :thumbup

icravcarver:
Tom,

We are all behind you.  I hope to get down there soon so I can check out the new digs.  I wish I weren't so damn far away, or I would be able to make a weekend trip to help out.  Who knows, maybe I will at some point before summer is over so I can lend a hand.  Keep plugging.  Don't worry about losing any business, as your loyal customers will remain just that, and will try to bring new ones your way once you are operational.  Think of this as an investment in future fortunes!!!   You will rock once you get this done.

Neil.

vf1000ride:
Any new updates on repair bench progress/getting the backlog caught up? 

ClevelandVinyl:
Any updates? What kind of business keeps thousands of dollars of people's equipment and sends out an update every 6 months? I have had a n amp here for 18 months. No returned phone calls, no anything. Ridiculous. I just want it back. Someone have any idea how to do so? Thanks

Greg

OldiesButGoodies:
Hi Greg -

Understood. We in the forum are fans of the shop but not directly connected with it.  Just to reemphasize (and this is my opinion only) - Vintage HiFi is not a big business with a bunch of employees,  it is a one-man operation,  and that one man had medical difficulties at the same time the shop was relocating (well, as a result of that activity).  He is recovering slowly but surely.  We wish it happened faster but nature is in control. 

On a separate note - the record cleaning service you offer looks interesting - may email you on that!

Regards,

OBG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version