The Home Theater Corner > Media

Tidal

(1/7) > >>

OldiesButGoodies:
Anyone here have any experience with this service?

http://tidalhifi.com/us?gclid=CJnol-KRqMICFSIV7AodM0MAgQ

OBG

bearjew:
ok, i read your post about a half hour ago, and i tried it, and HOLY SHIT!!!  i'm so used to using spotify right now that i forgot what dynamic range was!  going to have a long conversation with PBJ (who i share a spotify account with) about switching.  i'm blown away!

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
I signed up a few months back but never got the promised email about them going past Beta.

bearjew:
seriously, tidal just gave me a new appreciation for my car.  i've been in audio limbo since my speakers are still being built, so this is like the coolest thing for me to cling to right now.  i've never heard my car stereo sound this impressive (which is only as impressive as a stock car stereo can be).  all of the drums have come to life, and the bass sounds real again.  the vocalist doesn't sound like he's in a closet anymore either (except freddie mercury and elton john :P).  thanks for posting this pepe; seriously just made my day.

OldiesButGoodies:
Sounds promising!  I may kill spotify as well if it sounds as good as described by many in the webs.  I am stuck doing work, so will not get to it until tomorrow probably. Now you have me salivating.   

The price is somewhat high (20 bucks vs 10 for Spotify Premium),  but the poor lads in England are even more screwed, with a $31/month tab. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version