General Banter > Car Talk

Poetry in motion: The 1990s Ford Taurus SHO

<< < (2/2)

OldiesButGoodies:
Another Ford with an interesting engine in the present tense:  the new Mustang Shelby 350 has a flat-plane crankshaft.  Thing produces 526HP at 7500 RPM,  Ferrari V-8 style  :P:

http://www.caranddriver.com/ford/mustang-shelby-gt350

Jim Pittsburgh:
You guys missed the point of my Boyce Rd/ Rt to Sandusky OH story.... that's an average of over 100mph! HAD to get there for a last minute meeting, boss said he'd pay tickets and jail if necessary lol. True Story.

OldiesButGoodies:

--- Quote from: Jim Pittsburgh on October 27, 2015, 08:41:27 PM ---You guys missed the point of my Boyce Rd/ Rt to Sandusky OH story.... that's an average of over 100mph! HAD to get there for a last minute meeting, boss said he'd pay tickets and jail if necessary lol. True Story.

--- End quote ---

You would enjoy a trip to Germany.  I have a blast driving the autobahn when I go for work,  though I never get a rental car worthy of the road.  averaging 100 is easy over there -  it is there "55"!

OBG

MacGeek:
"though I never get a rental car worthy of the road."     Time to rent a better car, Pepe.

Jim Pittsburgh:
bucket list has a "brisk drive" on the Autobahn and touring Europe on it... not next year, but 2017 or 2018 for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version