Author Topic: New remote  (Read 1352 times)

Offline papabearjew

• Musicholic, Instigator
  • Ready For Intervention!
New remote
« on: July 16, 2016, 09:15:00 PM »
BJ and his adorable, sweet wife had ordered me something for Father's Day that just arrived. They're made to order so he had to wait a bit. He bought me a wireless remote system for my TASCAM 122mkII. Real simple installation (well hooking it up was easy, getting to the rear of the deck was another story).  BJ took care of that yesterday.  The IR receiver has a multi pin connector that plugs into the back of the deck. It gets its power from the deck. It came with a remote but I'll get my other son to program my Logitech universal to operate it. This company makes remote systems for just about any popular company you'd want. If my ReVox B77 can be fixed I'd like to buy a wireless remote for it too. Up to four of these can be programmed to operate for different decks without interfering with each other. They operate the 6 basic transport functions. Play, record, rewind, fast forward, stop and pause. Very slick. Demos available!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 09:17:28 PM by papabearjew »

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
Re: New remote
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 08:50:57 AM »
Don't tell him I said so, but he's a "good guy" son! 
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline papabearjew

• Musicholic, Instigator
  • Ready For Intervention!
Re: New remote
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 09:53:02 PM »
He is a good son! He's a great son!