PoLiTiCs > What's on your cranium???

This cancer shit sucks

(1/5) > >>

papabearjew:
Many of you have sent me pm's or well wishes within posts about my health and I thank you.  I figured this is the best way to respond. Without getting into detail I'll say that my last cancer scans were not good and the cancer continues to grow despite chemo that makes me really sick. The cancer started in the colon (please get checked) then spread to the pelvis and the lungs. After 5 major surgeries colon and pelvis have been ok but the lungs are a big problem. Colon cancer metastasized to the lungs is far more aggressive than lung cancer that originated in the lungs. The cancer is in all lobes of the lungs and continues to grow. I'm at a point where I'll have scans after only three more treatments. Just finished one on Thursday. Down the road I'm facing some pretty sucko decisions about treatment. That's the gist of things anyway. I know an approximate timetable but would prefer not to post it.
Without my family (especially my granddaughter!) I probably would stop the chemo. At least music gives me a lot of enjoyment.
Hope this makes sense, too lazy to proof read.

Kingman:
Prayers sent your way. Cancer does suck! My father died at 53 from cancer and several of my uncles also. I've seen the ugly side and pray for a cure.

MacGeek:
PBJ-My thoughts and prayers are with you.

scorpio333:
I'm on the younger side here, but I've seen more than my fair share of cancer suffering. If there's anything you ever need, feel free to reach out.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
I'm sorry Brad.   If there is anything I can do...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version