Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Home Audio Equipment in the Burgh

Wanted: AM antenna for Pioneer SX-1250 receiver

<< < (2/2)

F1nut:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Pioneer-SX-1250-Stereo-Receiver-Working-160-WPC-/172934677791?hash=item2843b5c51f%3Ag%3AbgQAAOSwFSxZ5%7ELP&_trkparms=pageci%253A4eea8da1-b784-11e7-95d1-74dbd18044e2%257Cparentrq%253A4682228115f0a88ae20fb772fffeaef4%257Ciid%253A2

Kingman:

--- Quote from: vintagereceiver on October 22, 2017, 09:39:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kingman on October 22, 2017, 09:21:16 AM ---One post and setting terms???? Good luck getting help around here. ::)

--- End quote ---

No need to take that attitude? Who's upset you? There's a good reason for me saying what I said, and I explain that? To re-iterate, I'm simply posting for a part that I need and I don't want it stolen from under my nose - as has happened before.  I'd word my ad the same if I'd posted a hundred times previously - what's the difference? Call it "setting terms" if you want to, it's just a simple request. Thanks for the welcome!!

--- End quote ---
I'm not upset just stating facts. As a new member of the forum a post in the Welcome wagon section as an introduction would be the appropriate. The members here are a great bunch of folks and have access to most audio gear that has ever been made. As a new member, list some of the equipment you have and post some pics of your system. THEN start a post asking for assistance. If you look at the members list there are many that never post again after their introduction. Time will tell.....BTW...WELCOME!!!  ;)

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Good luck with your search.   Sorry I can not help you.

Kingman:

--- Quote --- If you look at the members list there are many that never post again after their introduction. Time will tell.....BTW...WELCOME!!!  ;)
--- End quote ---
...Guess I was correct... ;)

OldiesButGoodies:

--- Quote from: Kingman on November 18, 2017, 10:56:40 AM ---
--- Quote --- If you look at the members list there are many that never post again after their introduction. Time will tell.....BTW...WELCOME!!!  ;)
--- End quote ---
...Guess I was correct... ;)

--- End quote ---

Yep,  will probably delete the account.  Gave him a warning. Oh well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version