PoLiTiCs > What's on your cranium???

Connecting 3 amplifiers together 2 vintage and 1 modern

<< < (2/2)

e21baur:
13.1 system with all speakers connected... but 2+2+2 would be nice so i can change from 4 to 6 channels or perhaps experiment with more speakers

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Why not a better HT pre from Marantz or maybe Outlaw or one of the other boutique brands then run vintage amps with it?

goodguyc:
Yes, receivers = amps?

e21baur:
ive have this to split up signals using shielded cables and use that for wired remote, http://soundstream.com/product/mpq-5xo/ at my chair or couch or wherever i lay around.  as this is from my former car stereo build with 3 amps, no hiss and distorts. 
i use it similar to spl bass contesters, where they stand outside of car, headunit connected with extended wires.

got a older sony str-v6, rotel 2x100, sanusi av9000dsp, thule 2x50w, nads,  every one with their charming details and errors. so this setup i want to change amps quickly or just connect them all but thats another story. seen it in real life and know thats a lot of connections and work.

now my 3 amps are together with only rca`s. tested and worked. now the toslink adapter need to get ordered.

Jim Pittsburgh:
so it's three receivers.... each with their own volume control etc....   that's an interesting set up / concept... will have to noodle on that one for a while....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version