PoLiTiCs > What's on your cranium???

RIP PBJ

(1/4) > >>

bearjew:
Not really sure how to frame this one for the forum, so the subject probably says it all.  He passed this morning.  Not going to blast the details on a public forum, but feel free to message me in private about it.  I wanted to post on here so you guys knew, as this place provided a massive distraction for him for the last several years.  So yeah, everyone have a beer or a whiskey in his honor.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
My sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.   He will be (and actually, already has been) missed.   I think I'll play Abbey Road tonight in his memory.

geoffr:
Very sorry. He was a cool guy.

OldiesButGoodies:
Everything I know about exotic multi-tape-deck switches, Brad taught me.  He had so many great stories about being an audio geek in the 70s,  and about when he worked at Lafayette Radio.   He kept stuff for the long haul (still had the two reel to reel decks he bought in the early 70s,  and a smorgasbord of reel and cassette recordings he made) and maintained it.  He was funny as heck.  You will be missed, PapaBear!

MacGeek:
My deepest sympathies to you and your family, BJ.  I never really knew your Dad, but felt we were kindred spirits-both player a horn, about the same age...  He struggled with that nasty cancer as long as I have been on this Forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version