Author Topic: new FB name / account.  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
new FB name / account.
« on: June 05, 2019, 09:47:25 PM »
Something happened to my Napoleon Solo FB account.... still can't get a straight answer out of FB. So I have set up another account under my name   James Dayka. Please send me friend requests so I can resurrect things. Also any audio related FB group suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
Re: new FB name / account.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 01:17:09 AM »
still can't get a straight answer out of FB.

That's only because they don't care.

Offline MacGeek

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 07:09:03 AM »
I completely and entirely dropped FB last year.  While I didn't use it much and I know it can be useful,it proved to be a big time suck, and security risk
Mac stuff, Sony HDR-F1HD AM/FM/HD tuner, Denon DRS 810 cassette, Denon CDR-W1500 CD recorder, Music Hall MMF-9 w/B&O MMC2, B & O 4002 w/B & O 20 CL, Revox A-77

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 09:14:53 AM »
I get it....  but for now I still actually enjoy keeping in contact with a small group of friends and find some of the groups informative and entertaining.
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 11:01:03 AM »
I completely and entirely dropped FB last year.  While I didn't use it much and I know it can be useful,it proved to be a big time suck, and security risk

I'm always on the fence about it but it does keep me in touch with friends from far away.