PoLiTiCs > What's on your cranium???

Anybody watching the debates?

<< < (4/7) > >>

Vpgh:

--- Quote from: vpgh on June 28, 2019, 06:25:36 PM ---
On other side, please take a look for the student's debts as derivative of income, take a Russia .vs. America.
Disclaimer: I've never live in Russia and I'm never been Russian citizen. Just some business trips. And I can speak in Russian fluently. Finally, I don't like to insult anyone.

1) the average cost of  tuition in Russian university is about 5k/year. (1st line at Google search and confirmed my friend from Russia).No transportation and living expenses included. The GDP per capita in Russia is $11,288.9 in 2018 by Worldbank data. Seems as  44% of average annual income.
2)  the average cost of  tuition in American (US) university is about $26,290k/year(out of state). (1st line at Google search and confirmed by my family case). The GDP per capita in US  is $62,641.0 in 2018 by Worldbank data. Seems as  42% of average annual income.

--- End quote ---

2 Everyone:
I'm faithfully waiting for about an hour. Now is the TIME: Have you heard something about fake news?
Definitely yes. In different content, in different meanings.

I would like to demonstrate how to make the fake news by simple example: please read the quote one more time. What's wrong? I wrote  student's debts as derivative of income. The next lines are about GDP... GDP per capita is not equal personal income... It's one of the myriad ways to pour the fake news.

All the digits quoted are correct. However, the whole picture is little bit different, especially you take the panel (age/gender/race etc.) for the consideration.

Anyway, availability of college/university education is better in US than in former USSR.   

scorpio333:

--- Quote from: vpgh on June 28, 2019, 03:49:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: scorpio333 on June 28, 2019, 03:29:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Protected speech detected  :)

--- End quote ---

Joe Walsh "really" did run for president in 1980. His campaign was Free Gas for Everyone.

As for current politics, when almost half of eligible voters don't show up to vote it's not a positive sign. We certainly do care enough to complain. Sheeple gonna sheeple. Kill the two party media system and get people to THINK for themselves.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:

--- Quote from: scorpio333 on June 29, 2019, 07:20:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: vpgh on June 28, 2019, 03:49:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: scorpio333 on June 28, 2019, 03:29:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Protected speech detected  :)

--- End quote ---

Joe Walsh "really" did run for president in 1980. His campaign was Free Gas for Everyone.

As for current politics, when almost half of eligible voters don't show up to vote it's not a positive sign. We certainly do care enough to complain. Sheeple gonna sheeple. Kill the two party media system and get people to THINK for themselves.

--- End quote ---

:-*

Dicky:
http://youtu.be/F6aR6il3RgA

AOC didn

Dicky:
F

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version