Author Topic: Scheduled for vaccine  (Read 4324 times)

Offline MacGeek

• Ready For Intervention!
Re: Scheduled for vaccine
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 11:42:35 AM »
We were a bit tired after our first Pfizer shot.  Second dose next week.. Fingers crossed.
Mac stuff, Sony HDR-F1HD AM/FM/HD tuner, Denon DRS 810 cassette, Denon CDR-W1500 CD recorder, Music Hall MMF-9 w/B&O MMC2, B & O 4002 w/B & O 20 CL, Revox A-77

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 08:31:19 PM »
Wife, son and I got our second shot last Monday.... next week we can start getting out (still wearing a mask + social distancing)a little bit, it's been over a year. Can't wait!

I still don't understand the whole mask protests... our local smallish hospital, Canonsburg,  has been literally near or at capacity and at times way over capacity for nearly a full year with the virus and ramifications. If that statement is too political, that's on the admin here, it's the law and a fact, it is not an opinion.
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 12:31:44 AM »

I still don't understand the whole mask protests... our local smallish hospital, Canonsburg,  has been literally near or at capacity and at times way over capacity for nearly a full year with the virus and ramifications.

Sadly there is no vaccine to prevent stupid.

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 07:05:23 AM »
My wife and I got our second Pfizer shot Tuesday.   She said she seemed tired on Wednesday and napped i the afternoon.  I was generally OK but did wake with a spitting headache at 2AM Thursday morning.  Might have been related to my high-ish blood pressure or could ahve been a side effect of the shot.  Two aspirin and I was fine
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers