Author Topic: Used record mailers  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
Used record mailers
« on: October 25, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
I've been selling a lot of records on line.   I had a large stash of mailers which I have just about depleted.   It seems that due to the famous "supply chain issues" there is a wait time to get more.   Perhaps some of you buy records in the mail and have a pile of mailers you haven't yet discarded.   I could sure use them.   Please PM me if you can help.   TIA.

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

Re: Used record mailers
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 09:20:23 AM »
Anyone?   I have some on the way but am in a bit of a bottleneck.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 12:02:31 PM »
Sorry...I don't come by here very often anymore. I'm down to just five mailers in my pile which covers what I have/plan to have up for sale.

On a side note, I recently started looking at prices of things...box sets are through the roof! I have to make some hard decisions on some boxes I have. I recently sold an album for 5x what I paid just a few years ago. Inflation? Pandemic? More demand? Not sure, but it looks like a seller's market.

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 05:18:17 PM »
Sorry...I don't come by here very often anymore. I'm down to just five mailers in my pile which covers what I have/plan to have up for sale.

On a side note, I recently started looking at prices of things...box sets are through the roof! I have to make some hard decisions on some boxes I have. I recently sold an album for 5x what I paid just a few years ago. Inflation? Pandemic? More demand? Not sure, but it looks like a seller's market.

Most box sets are limited by design.   I funded my summer vacation a couple years back flipping my Cake box which I bought new for $125 and reluctantly sold for about eight times that amount.   I didn't actually want to unload it, but the car broke four days before vacation and that was the one thing I knew would move immediately.   Getting my son to summer camp was more important.