Author Topic: Here we go again, giant audio clearance sale!!  (Read 5595 times)

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
Here we go again, giant audio clearance sale!!
« on: May 16, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »
All is now sold.

O.k.,  Here we go again.   Due to circumstances way beyond my control, all of my reserve money and savings is gone.  :(     And the utility bill are piling up,   Only thing I have left to sale is this bit of audio gear, pretty much the last of my extensive collection.    Prices reflect what I have in them, so are pretty firm, but feel free to make a reasonable offer.  I just might accept it.

SOLD SOLD Philips 22 AH 5781 Power amp, beautiful with rare black face, and big meters!!  Looks are 7/10 function is perfect!  210 watts per ch.   A real serious power amp, 77 pounds of American made power!!   SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD Acurus A-200  power amp, this one looks like hell, someone painted it real bad!!  I sanded it down to bare Aluminum, it kind of looks cool,  sound is superb, and functions perfectly, another American made amp with 200 watts per ch.      that is what the 100 watt per ch. a-100 normally sells for.  This is a steal SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD Sansui AU-G77XII   This is one bad ass integrated amp with I think 120 watts per ch. big orange meters, and an excellent phono stage.  Excellent condition.   do not confuse with earlier g77x,   this one is serious!!  must hear to believe. SOLD

SOLD SOLD Sansui AU-X701   Integrated amp, 120 watts per ch.   This is one of my all time favorites, excellent condition, excellent phono stage,  gloss black face is polished and beautiful! SOLD

I will add more later, if not sold here, it goes to epay in a couple days.   Send me a P.M. if serious and I will send pics.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:58:02 AM by Falcon »

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
Re: Here we go again, giant audio clearance sale!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »
A few more.

SOLD SOLD Sumo Polaris Power amp, very nice amp in Mint condition, sound is superb, very revealing and worthy of hi end systems, this amp really shines with a good tube pre amp!!  100 watts per ch.
A steal in this condition SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD Infinity Delta 60 speakers.   2 8" woofs, 1 5" mid, and 1 Emit tweeter, all drivers and cabinets made in Denmark.  These are awesome speakers for just about any type of music. Must see and hear, a steal for SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD Polk Audio Monitor 4.6  series 2, not much info for these, 2 way with Polk's famous 6.5" woofer and what I think is a SL-2500 tweeter, I will have to pull it out to make sure, just not up to it at the moment.   These are ridiculously good sounding speakers!!   Mid size book shelf's that sound much larger, and very refined.  In rare oak finish, these look like the day they were made!!  No snags or scuffs anywhere.  Great speakers for the money.  SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD Denon DVD-2200  SACD/ DVD/CD Player with remote.  Looks perfect, I have only used it as a CD player, and it sounds superb.  SOLD S0LD  SOLD.

SOLD Denon DP-51F Turntable looks superb, Full automatic, everything works perfect. but I do not have dust cover.  NO CART.... I will give you a new cart, to be determined at time of sale. but you will have to mount it. SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have some more, but am tired of sitting here at the moment.  May list more later.   Any questions or offers send me a p.m.

Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:56:47 AM by Falcon »

Offline Zoot Horn

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
pm'd regarding the Sumo

Offline Zoot Horn

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
Enjioyed speaking with you--my regards to ya'll  ;D

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »
Sumo Polaris is sold...    Thank you George!!   It was a pleasure to speak with you, I hope we may meet in person someday.

Denon DP-51F   Turntable is sold.   Thank you!!

Offline confused

• Audio Geek!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 11:44:14 PM »
Mike,

THX for the Denon, been playing my SACD collection in the basement (never could do that before).  Sounds awesome!   You need to hear Beggars Banquet on the 7 Kappas driven by MOSFETs.  ;D
Dale

-Still Smoking!-

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 02:59:36 AM »
Thanks Dale!!   Glad you like it, I knew you would.   I was going to call you this weekend to make sure you were happy with the deal.   
Thanks again,

Mike

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 09:13:55 PM »
Philips 578 and 5781 amps are sold.....   a sad day.    But, they are still in the local family, with the rights to buy them back..

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »
You have the right to buy back the Phillips CD-80 as well when situations stabilize,  though I am enjoying it a lot. 

Regards,

Pepe

Offline Zoot Horn

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
As well as the Sumo.  8)

Offline Falcon

• Polk Killer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 03:00:42 AM »
Well, it sucks... but everything is now sold.

Offline Zoot Horn

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »
Best wishes and prayers for your health and your family.