Author Topic: VMPS speakers $1000 w/ crossover  (Read 1884 times)

Offline non-prophet

• Audio Connoisseur
  • Peace among worlds
VMPS speakers $1000 w/ crossover
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »
This is a member's only price.  It does not go any lower.  You have seen these, they rock, I have no room.  They come with the Biamp SX-35 three-way stereo crossover.  Please dont make me sell these to someone outside our community or worse part them out, I will even deliver them.  I might consider partial trade and cash, I would like the trade item/s to be easy to ship.   Feel free to make offers and ask questions.  Thank you for looking, nick.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:35:28 PM by non-prophet »
Duntech PCL-400 (Black Knight), KEF 105/3, Snell Type b
Aloia PST 11.1, Terra Song ss-1, Luxman c-1000, Melos MA333
Llano Phoenix CA-300, White Audio Labs A100, (2) Luxman M4000
McIntosh MA230

Offline confused

• Audio Geek!
Re: VMPS speakers $1000 w/ crossover
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 11:46:10 PM »
Nick

Any chance you are interested in a restored plug and play Fisher 800c with a nice original Walnut case?  If so pm to arrange an audition.  These are selling for big bucks, and very easy to ship.  Not sure what you have left, but am interested in trading this as I already own one.  The one I am thinking of trading was restored by classic audio in New York (in 2004 I think) by Richard Modoffieri.  Don't hold me responsible for the the spelling, I don't have the paper work in front of me. 

Are the tweeters oriented differently?  Are they Heil style drivers?  What kind of amplification do they require?

Do you think that I would like these better than my 8 Kappas?

THX,

Dale
Dale

-Still Smoking!-