Author Topic: Need a Christmas Gift for Somebody?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline schwarcw

• Ready For Intervention!
  • No one here gets out alive!
Need a Christmas Gift for Somebody?
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
Greetings!

I have a Proform 480 CSX Recumbent Exercise Bike.  This bike is about three years old, but is UNUSED!  It is fully assembled and has had about 1 hour of use.  I believe the price was about $375.  It has wheels and is easily moveable around on the floor.  I need this to be gone.  Asking $150, you pickup in Monroeville.  All manuals, etc. included.

With the new year coming, I'm sure some of you are making a resolution to stay in shape.  Check it out:

Specs and stuff:

•GameFit" Touch-Screen Fitness Games - Your favorite video games have been morphed into interactive fitness tools. Play Black Jack, Texas Hold 'Em, Fat Blocker" and Calorie Destroyer" to pass the time or have a little fun as you exercise. The harder you work, the easier the game becomes
•Fit® Workout Card Technology - Lose weight, feel great and improve performance in just 8 weeks with the interactive iFit® Workout Card Technology! Each card is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and plugs directly into the bike's console, automatically adjusting your resistance, while the voice of a personal trainer takes you through each workout
•Compatible Music Port for iPod® - Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod®, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay" Music Port for unbeatable sound quality. With the iPod® resting on the console shelf, it's within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips (*iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included)
•Easy Entry" Upright - The upright console adjusts up and down so you can get on and off the bike with ease
•10 Personal Trainer Workouts - Burn fat, lose calories and stay motivated with Personal Trainer Workouts. These programs take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the resistance of the bike for increased intensity. Choose between aerobic, weight-loss or performance workouts and you'll be on your way to success. The length and resistance level of each workout is pre-determined so the only thing you have to worry about is pressing start
•12 Digital Resistance Levels - Digital resistance allows you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
•Grafixx" Hi-Res Display - The brand new white backlit Grafixx" is a high-resolution graphical display that animates your screen to give you more accurate, less machine-like readings. It tracks your speed, time, distance, calories burned and resistance
•Dual-Grip EKG" Heart Rate Monitor - Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors. They will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals
•Oversized, Adjustable Seat - For maximum comfort and form, this seat is oversized and slides back and forth for the perfect placement
•The ProForm 480 CSX is capable of accommodating up to 300 lbs
Carl

Bunni

Re: Need a Christmas Gift for Somebody?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
Oh wow, I'd really like to have this...but I don't know if we can do $150 right now.

What are the measurements on it?  I'm wondering if we even have room somewhere.....

Anders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
Can it cook bacon????
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Bunni

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »
ok..talked to Anders...call him at the shop!   We're interested!

Offline schwarcw

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »
Okay Bunni!

I can barter with Anders.  You're welcome to come see it.
Carl

Bunni

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 09:55:08 PM »
Awesome!  I can't drive at night and Anders is at the shop..maybe tomorrow late afternoon...or Sunday...Anders is busy with Tom during the day tomorrow.  Pm your phone number and a good time to call!

Thank you!

Offline schwarcw

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 11:36:43 AM »
PM sent with my phone number.
Carl

Bunni

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 12:00:31 PM »
Thanks Carl!  I'll give you a call this afternoon when Anders is back to coordinate.  He's thinking he'll be home sometime around 2 or 3.  Thanks again!

Offline schwarcw

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 01:01:27 PM »
Okay!
Carl

Offline schwarcw

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 06:37:58 PM »
I love it when a plan comes together.  In less than 24 hours Anders and I were able to wrestle the bike into Bunni's den.  She was very pleased with Anders and her new bike.  Merry Christmas!!!
Carl

Bunni

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 08:46:23 PM »
Thanks so much Carl and Anders...it's wonderful!

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »
kk Bunni,  you need to drop he cigs and get up to 20 miles a day on that bike!