Audio Discussion > General Discussion

$100 RCM

<< < (8/9) > >>

Jim Pittsburgh:
planning a party at my house for Saturday October 3rd... mark your calendars, and please plan on bringing it. I'll post a general announcement in the next week or so  Jim

scorpio333:
My buddy just got his and is very satisfied.

Jim Pittsburgh:
Have had mine for about a week now and have cleaned and recleaned (Spin Clean previously cleaned) over twenty albums with excellent results! The Spin Clean has been retired or at least demoted to precleaning the filthiest of albums before vacuuming. Good Find Mark! and thanks again for bringing it to the party for a demo.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
You are welcome.   I'm glad you are having a good experience with it.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
So an interesting thing has happened.   I got the original Mark I version of this cleaner, then the manufacturer (Nick) made some changes (some at my suggestion) and came out with the current Mark III version.   I wrote Nick specifically about the attachments to clean 10" and 7" records.   I wanted to know if they would fit my cleaner and how much it would be to just buy them.   Nick answered that they weren't interchangeable but that since I suggested some of the changes and have done a lot to advertise his product, he wanted to send me the new version free of charge.   That was extremely generous of him and I do think that the changes are well executed and represent a genuine improvement.

So now I have two RCMs, the first of which (though still perfectly functional) I will likely never use again.   I don't want to sell it to someone who would just end up buying one from Nick anyway (undercutting him for a sale after he gave me one for free would just be slimy IMHO).   But I also don't want it to just kick around for no good reason.   So, if you know someone who would really like to have an RCM but genuinely can't afford one, please PM me so we can talk about getting this one into their hands at a significant discount (discount will hopefully be proportional to need/budget of recipient).   Thanks for your help with this, I want to handle it in a way that benefits everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version