Author Topic: Check it out...  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Slim-Shaddy

• CARVER KILLER!!!
  • Tubes are for boobs
    • This is Bullshit
Check it out...
« on: June 19, 2010, 05:48:28 PM »
Sorry Al and Tom if I am breaking the rules of the forum... There are no "services" sections on the forum...

My neighbor and I are trying to make a little extra money this summer and we are looking to do what we know and love, upgrading people's vehicular experience. I have had my hands in audio and video for about 20 years, and my neighbor used to own a car stereo shop where he not only did stereo installs, but also video, navigation, remote starts, keyless entry, and detailing. He has been installing stereos in cars for about 30 years (starting with 8 tracks!!). He has done competition cars, show cars, classic cars, work trucks, etc. He has done just about everything you can imagine from simple $200 head unit upgrades to $25, 000 installations.

Here is how our operation works:
My neighbor is the brains of the operation. Having owned a stereo shop in combination with his 30 years experience, there are few things he hasn't seen.
When a customer comes to us with an installation request, we discuss with him or her what is wanted out of the system and what he or she wants to spend on the job, compile a system that fits the bill, and order it via a wholesale distributer that only accomodates shop owners. Once the supplies are recived, a date and time is set for the install.

That's about it.

We are polite, professional perfectionists who prefer you pleased over preturbed ; )

Shoot me an e-mail with a phone number and I will contact you ASAP.

Ed
I am confident that an SL-1200 is capable of outperforming turntables of much higher expense with minor modification.