PoLiTiCs > What's on your cranium???

Anybody watching the debates?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Vpgh:

--- Quote from: scorpio333 on June 29, 2019, 07:20:28 PM ---
As for current politics, when almost half of eligible voters don't show up to vote it's not a positive sign. We certainly do care enough to complain. Sheeple gonna sheeple. Kill the two party media system and get people to THINK for themselves.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for this post. I absolutely agree, people have to think, not just follow to political leaders / persons.

Vpgh:

--- Quote from: Sir Thrift-a-Lot on July 02, 2019, 09:52:49 PM ---
America is the land of the free.   Of course people want to be here.   But nobody wants to be in one of those camps.   If you can't see the difference then there is probably little point in trying to educate you further.

--- End quote ---

STaL, I really appreciate for the advice. I educate myself every day, every minute.  I have to speak & write English (not my native language) every day to do my job and being a social, I take additional professional Certifications right now, moreover, I try to study smth in field of Electronic Art, and I would like to know more about political system in US. However, I never graduated at Boston conservatory but I have some printed article and interview in mass-media, and, Im not bulled by everyone in US for my broken English.

The other couple questions to you: did you ever visit former Concentration Camp in Europe? Did you have any experience visiting jail or prison in US? Did you ever visit countries in Europe/ around the World? How many times and how often?
Thanks

Vpgh:

--- Quote from: Sir Thrift-a-Lot on July 02, 2019, 10:00:58 PM ---We used to be the light on the hill.   

--- End quote ---
and that light is not a formal invitation, right?

Vpgh:

--- Quote from: Sir Thrift-a-Lot on July 02, 2019, 10:00:58 PM ---
Our current administration is full of international criminals.   That is the fact.

--- End quote ---

Any proofs on that statement? I use to contact with official clerks 5 days a week due to my job responsibilities (yeah, 7 days some weeks) and Ive heard a bunch of the stories regarding something that might be called "misbehavior" at least.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:

--- Quote from: vpgh on July 03, 2019, 01:04:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sir Thrift-a-Lot on July 02, 2019, 09:52:49 PM ---
America is the land of the free.   Of course people want to be here.   But nobody wants to be in one of those camps.   If you can't see the difference then there is probably little point in trying to educate you further.

--- End quote ---

STaL, I really appreciate for the advice. I educate myself every day, every minute.  I have to speak & write English (not my native language) every day to do my job and being a social, I take additional professional Certifications right now, moreover, I try to study smth in field of Electronic Art, and I would like to know more about political system in US. However, I never graduated at Boston conservatory but I have some printed article and interview in mass-media, and, Im not bulled by everyone in US for my broken English.

The other couple questions to you: did you ever visit former Concentration Camp in Europe? Did you have any experience visiting jail or prison in US? Did you ever visit countries in Europe/ around the World? How many times and how often?
Thanks

--- End quote ---

I didn't bully you.   I pointed out that you made an incorrect statement and explained (again) why it was incorrect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version