General Banter > The Tavern

HOLIDAY BEER

<< < (2/2)

Slim-Shaddy:
This isn't specifically about holiday beer, but we went to Rivertown for dinner tonight and I found out they will sell kegs of their beer. They have a huge selection and it's all good. They always have some specialty beer so it wouldn't surprise me if they had a holiday beer. I asked about quarter kegs and they are $80.

OconeeOrange:
me neither

OconeeOrange:

--- Quote from: sPeCiAl eD on November 01, 2010, 10:19:09 PM ---This isn't specifically about holiday beer, but we went to Rivertown for dinner tonight and I found out they will sell kegs of their beer. They have a huge selection and it's all good. They always have some specialty beer so it wouldn't surprise me if they had a holiday beer. I asked about quarter kegs and they are $80.

--- End quote ---

Kegs are good.
Don't buy a kegorator or a refrigerator.
Buy an upright freezer.  they are cheaper and better insulated.
You can find a 'through the door tap if you google and also a thermostat to control the freezer that is just plug and play.   

With that you can plug in a keg of beer and keep it at 25 degrees.  It is a cheap way to have cold beer.  Since the keg is dispensed with CO2 and not O2 it will be fresh for months.

OconeeOrange:

--- Quote from: Kingman on November 01, 2010, 10:16:16 PM ---I don't drink beer..... ::) I consume it!!!  :P

--- End quote ---

Wayne - before Christmas I will have bottled the best wine ever made in the South East -
We should meet in a Wendy's parking lot for a burger, onion rings and wine from a Mason jar -
Just tell me where and when. 

GWH:
I missed out on the celebration this year. Anyone know of a distributor that have any left?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version